Re: [TCLUG:7778] Re: Recycling CDs (was Re: [TCLUG:7646] CD-R)

Chris Schumann wrote:

> Where can I recycle trashed blank discs?
>
> There are several service companies offering recycling for the CD
> industry. Please contact: <list deleted>

Thanks!  That's a list I have been looking for since '93!  Of course,
99% of my CD-R output goes away with clients, but someday I might like
to clean out that closet.  Unless anyone needs some discs for those
craft projects.  (Seriously, e-mail me if you want some coasters!)