Re: [TCLUG:7778] Re: Recycling CDs (was Re: [TCLUG:7646] CD-R)

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999, Phil Mendelsohn wrote:

> to clean out that closet.  Unless anyone needs some discs for those
> craft projects.  (Seriously, e-mail me if you want some coasters!)

Actually, I make mobiles out of CD-ROMs for fun, and they look pretty
neat, too. Anyway, I wanted to do a "tribute to Linux" type of mobile,
so if anyone has old Linux or Free/Open/NetBSD or related CD-ROMs, email
me -- I'd love to have them!

Luke