Port Forwarding and NFS

Hey all I'm going about setting up my wee little lan to use with my
brand spanking new DSL from tUSWest (grumble grumble)

Anway I'm going around forwarding services to various machines.  One,  for
something  to do and two in an effort to convince my girlfriend that yes I
do need all these machines.

Anyway the only service that I am having trouble with is NFS

As far as I can tell I need to forward the following

2049
111 Portmapper
745 and 747 for mountd

I tried this out to no avail as I keep getting an RPC timeout error.

Has anyone had any luck doing this?
Mike Nielsen                       http://www.public.iastate.edu/~mnielsen
mnielsen@iastate.edu           ICQ: 4086380
agent36@geeksquad.com
"Linux, why use a window when you have a door."
"If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good." -- Bill Gates