custom redhat boot image (kickstart)

I've been searching the archives without success. Can someone give me the
url of the place that had a web based configuration for a custom boot
image for redhat (kickstart?) that let you select what packages to install
and how to partition the disk, etc?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

[My book titled] You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train means that the world
is already moving in certain directions. Things are already happening. Wars
are taking place. Children are going hungry. In a world like this--already
moving in certain, often terrible directions--to be neutral or to stand by
is to collaborate with what is happening. I didn't want to be a collaborator,
and I didn't want to invite my students to be collaborators.
         -- Howard Zinn