Re: [TCLUG:7820] ISP's

On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Gabe Turner wrote:

> This place has been great so far.  They even gave me my choice of a reverse
> lookup for my static IP.  Of course it had to be <something>.dsl.scc.net, but
> it was free.

On the note of cool isp's, iaxs.com (or is it .net) does reverse resolves
to domains that they do, or *dont* control, as long as the A record exists
and is valid (pointing to your static ip.).  Dont know if they do static
dialup... but they did it for DSL.  These guys rock.  even if they run
solaris. :)  destiny.ringworld.org (this box) is on DSL via them and
uptime is great too.

Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org>
Ringworld Associates ( http://www.ringworld.org/ )
612.494.6664