Post to tclug

I am getting many posts from addresses not subscribed to the list. The default
behavior is to reject the posting. I have been going in by hand and approving
the postings. I am going to start to reject these postings so:

1) You subscribe to the list :-)
2) You get your ISP to "fix" their mail server to masquerade hostnames
3) You subscribe your FQDN
4) Send me your "other" address you post from, but do not want to receive
   email at.

Thanks.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700