Re: [TCLUG:7924] RE: List of Printers

Forgot to mention...

The PCL Deskjets are part of the standard "printer" installation of most
Linux distributions (debian and redhat for sure)..

Setting up a special configuration is only needed on PPA printers.

Heck, when I first ran Linux way back at kernel version 1.2.13; the
deskjet drivers were part of the free version of ghostscript then!

______         _ __         REAL men use LINUX!!!       Fight Junk Email!
  /           ' )  )                                   http://www.cauce.org
 / o ______    /  / _  . .  http://www.visi.com/~tneu/