RE: [TCLUG:7989] compiling KPackage

Thanks.  I'll try that.

Ben

----------
The phrasing, style, and content of this message are the sole property of
Ben Beuchler, Inc. and may not be reproduced in any way, shape or form
without the written consent Ben Beuchler Enterprises.  All rights reserved.
Void where prohibited by law.  Do not remove under penalty of law.  Do not
spindle or fold.  Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.