Re: [TCLUG:8010] IMAP vs POP3

Bob,

Security-wise, IMAP should be a lot worst off simply because POP3 is
more mature and POP3's job is less complicated. It might also be worse
off because most POP3 clients delete mail from the server by default,
making for fewer clueless user questions regarding mail quotas.

The main cool thing for me regarding IMAP would be concurrent access to
multiple email boxes from one client, but it's not that big of a deal.
The other frills (for me) aren't necessary.

Troy