Re: [TCLUG:10610] Kodak Digital Camaras

Wow!

Using my Sony FD-83, I guess I take fast access for granted.   When you
have a camera that writes on floppy disks, 51 seconds per picture seems a
long time to wait.

I suppose the same pictures at the same quality on a Sony Mavica would
take 5 disks, though; so maybe 51 seconds isn't so bad...

______         _ __         REAL men use LINUX!!!       Fight Junk Email!
  /           ' )  )                                   http://www.cauce.org
 / o ______    /  / _  . .  http://www.visi.com/~tneu/