Re: [TCLUG:10789] IRC general question

Hrm....

Well, I'm currently working at my clients (medtronic) and I guarantee that I
will not be able to convince them to add anything for the likes of me.  One
might think
that they perhaps already have the necessary means in place, and that I'm
doing something wrong,
but perhaps not.

And, similar situation when I'm at the office, most of our ip's are nat, and
the hosts firewall does not give us access to that sort of thing....

Perhaps, if I am ever able to finish that blasted firewall, I'll be able to
set up
pidentd on that box to handle things, but, until then, I appear to be,
essentially, screwed...

Though, I'll try lightning....

Brian