Re: [TCLUG:10916] Solaris and Linux NFS hate each other!

Sorry, no ideas, just another question: Why would an export work with
hostnames and not IP addresses? While the documentation says both should
work just fine, I know there can be some differences between what the
docs say and what actually happens, I just don't want to assume it is
so. Could I be doing something terribly wrong here? I would expect IP
addresses would work and hostnames wouldn't if hostname resolution had a
kink in it, but I have the opposite. :-/

Other network services seem to work fine.

Anyway, good luck Bob. I hope this story has a happy ending for you. My
problem seems a minor annoyance compared to yours.