{SOLVED} ncpmount/mars-nwe trouble

	----------- SOLUTION ---------
	I discovered that I had a funky selection of modules when I rebuilt
my kernel.

	I re-downloaded the rpms kernel-source and kernel-headers for RH
6.1.
	I applied the patched from olicom for the token-ring card in the
machine.
	made the new kernel and loaded the oltr.o as a module  .... <M>

	I went to look at the Filesystems Section of the menuconfig screen
and found that the ncpfs (NetWare Core Protocol FileSystem)
	module could be configured to do lots of stuff.  All the options
were turned on, on my previous build the "LongFilenames OS/2" option was not
chosen. SO there you go.

	I also noticed the IPX protocol was built as a module and the IPX
suite was off and the SPX module was also off.  So, I left them alone.

	Works great now.

	Thanks for your help Tom.

	Mark