Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Brent Metzler wrote:

> On the other hand, I use 0.16.3 and haven't had any problems.  But I heard
> that 0.16.3 fixed some nasty stuff.

     I'll have to poke 0.16.3 next time I feel like sitting
through an excessive dl.  16.2 did some of the strangest
shit I've ever seen, with the pager windows changing color
or just plain dying, the mouse losing control, app windows
crashing, and the whole wm just exploding if you clicked
stuff in the wrong order.  After a hour of that insanity I
just went back to windowmaker.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman