Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Scott wrote:

>      I'll have to poke 0.16.3 next time I feel like sitting
> through an excessive dl.  16.2 did some of the strangest
> shit I've ever seen, with the pager windows changing color
> or just plain dying, the mouse losing control, app windows
> crashing, and the whole wm just exploding if you clicked
> stuff in the wrong order.  After a hour of that insanity I
> just went back to windowmaker.

I used 0.16.1 and then my Hard Drive crashed and when I got around to
replacing it, 0.16.3 was out.  So I didn't use 0.16.2, however, Mandrake
*did* say that 0.16.2 had bugs.  So I'd try the latest one.  Perhaps wait
until 0.16.4 comes out now.

For what it's worth, there's nothing really special about E :)  I am
probably going to try out Sawmill one of these days.

-Brent