Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, Christopher Palmer wrote:

> Instability of the desktop environment, CD-ROM driver weirdness, and
> configuring a mail client are all quotidian problems among Windows users.
                                    ^^^^^^^^^

Damn good word!  I had to look that one up.  For the rest of us out there,
it means:

quo·tid·i·an (kw-td-n)
  adj.
		1.Everyday; commonplace: "There's nothing quite like a real...
		  train conductor to add color to a quotidian commute"
		  (Anita Diamant).
        2.Recurring daily. Used especially of attacks of malaria.

I especially like the bit about malaria...

Ben
--
"There is no spoon"
	-- The Matrix