Re: [TCLUG:11043] PHP Install (last try)

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Brady Hegberg wrote:

> My machine's running Redhat 6.0 (some files have been updated).
> PHP has been compiled into Apache so when I do a "httpd -l" the last entry
> is "mod_php4.c" therefore it seems to be installed it just won't let me
> pull up pages. I have to wonder if I'm missing something simple.

Are you using the Apache RPM, or did you compile it yourself from scratch?
Personally, I'd whack all related RPMS, start with fresh tarballs, and go
from there.

Same for mod_ssl.

I'd love to be able to help you out more, but I can't *shrug*

Good luck,
-- Chris

  Christopher Reid Palmer : www.innerfireworks.com