Re: [TCLUG:11052] Multihead

Yaron wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> Anyone have any experience with Multiheaded displays? I've got RH61 on
> this SPARC here and it sees all three framebuffers I put in it...

I have no clue about sparc... What do you mean seeing all three
framebuffers? You mean kernel framebuffer support? I would guess you
start up a copy of the fbdev X server on each. You will probably have to
run them as :0 :1 :2, in which case they will be seperate X servers.
Have to wait for Xfree 4.0 to get xinerama...