Re: [TCLUG:11063] copyrigh/unreadable cd blocks

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, J. Raney (Mailing list account) wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:
>
> > 	And Linux games...  I tend to buy more than one copy, just to
> > try to encourage porting.
>

> Hear, Hear!  Speaking of which has anyone found a copy of Myth II for
> linux locally?  I've checked and can't find one :(

Doesn't CompUSA carry it?  How about Best Buy?  <sigh>  I always ask to
speak with a manager about getting its availability.  That's got to be a
first step.

Anyways, tonight I saw a few copies of Mandrake Linux 6.5 on the shelf at
Walmart.  That was a first.  I couldn't imagine being able to pick up
Linux at *Walmart*.  Anyways, it'll come.

-Brent