Re: [TCLUG:11063] copyrigh/unreadable cd blocks

J. Raney (Mailing list account) said:
> Hear, Hear!  Speaking of which has anyone found a copy of Myth II for
> linux locally?  I've checked and can't find one :(

I've found a copy of Civ: CTP on the shelf in the Electronics Boutique on the
first floor of Mall of America, but no sign of Myth II.  I asked about it,
and the guy at the counter said that they'd gotten CTP as a one-off order and
it didn't sould like it was something they'd be doing on a regular basis.
(According to him, the only people running Linux on a regular basis are just
Microsoft-haters.  I just commented that there are lots of other reasons to
use it, but didn't have the time right then to straighten him out...)  IIRC,
they got about 3 copies, which sat there for a couple months until I bought
the last one.

Not the sort of thing that's likely to encourage them to stock more Linux
games, I'm afraid...

--
Geek Code 3.1:  GCS d- s+: a- C++ UL++$ P+>+++ L++>++++ E- W--(++) N+ o+ !K
w---$ O M- !V PS+ PE Y+ PGP t 5++ X+ R++ tv- b++ DI++++ D G e* h+ r++ y+