A serious question...

I was just wondering if any of you know of a good source of help with
WinNT. I am needing to learn how to administer an NT network by the end
of the year and the first time I saw an NT computer was Friday when I
got a copy of NT4 Server.

I know this is a Linux list so please don't flame me. If you can help at
all I would appreciate it.

I tried Usenet but there is so much noise I can't stand it. What I would
really like is a list like this one.

Thanks
--
Dave Erickson
"Any man that is willing to give up freedom