Re: [TCLUG:11082] A serious question...

Dave,

As you pointed out, this _is_ a Linux list and not an NT list, so I hope
any lengthy and detailed detailed responses you get are via email (or on
a list like this, but for NT), but how about some good reference
recommendations? I've heard O'Reilly's line of NT books is good and they
can be found here:

	http://windows.oreilly.com/

"NT in a Nutshell" might be just the ticket for some quick education.

Troy