Re: [TCLUG:11077] Ideas for an ISA NE2000 nic

The NE2000 is more than a decade old interface.  It is not as optimized as
most of the newer interfaces.  Usually, NE2000 clones use a lot more CPU
then their non NE2000 counterparts.  That being said, I have two NE2000
compatible ISA NICS in my firewall box.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com