Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

Gnome as ALWAYS been unstable and/or buggy.  It has a lot of potential,
but it has yet to live up to it.  KDE is much more stable - but I think
that some of the functionality is lagging  behind that of Gnome.  Gnome
can be prettier too!!!

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com