Re: [TCLUG:10969] GNOME configuration questions/musings

>What version of Xfree and what video card is it? Its possible Xfree just
>isn't stable with your video card yet...
        I think it's X 3.3.5, whichever server is for a Matrox Mystique (I
think someone said it's just the SVGA server.)

I removed the memory I thought may have been flaky; but GNOME still crashed.
I caught a good log of the error messages, tho. will post it sometime. still
gave the 'signal 11' problem after some messages about not being able to
create a window.
        got sick of GNOME at that point, and have been running in FVWM2 ever
since, without too much trouble.

now I just need to customize it... ;>

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.