Re: [TCLUG:11190] GNOME/KDE/WindowManager Debate

> I think gnome-wm is kinda like gnome-edit and gnome-moz-remote: it
> provides a simple wrapper to run whichever preferred
> editor/browser/window-manager the user has selected. Can anyone check me
> on this one?

Poked around on GNOME's site. That's exactly what gnome-wm is. Kinda
misleading for the first time linux user though. Dunno what the GNOME
people were thinking there. personally, I've never seen this wrapper
program used by anything. I know I haven't used it in my configs, where
GNOME uses it behind my back I know not.