Re: [TCLUG:11279] Hit The Routes!!!

nate,

exactly, I don't want the multiple routes...I just did:

route del -net 205.218.57.16 netmask 255.255.255.240 eth0

which removed the duplicate.  I still don't know how its getting there, but I
think I've got the route table I want now, but of course, I've got to arrive at
a point where it comes up right without my intervention, and I can't yet figure
out where all the other garbage is coming from...

I have not tried downing thema ll and configuring them manually.  Your
suggestion implies that I would gain something by doing so, but I'm not sure
what..Please explain (for my benefit).

Brian

PS Thanks for responding, I was beginning to feel lonely....!