Remote logins...

I recently set up my home system with a red hat machine running ip
masquerading for the rest of the machines in my house. I run Windows(NT)
on all the desktops and I was wondering if anyone knows of a better way
of doing remote logins? What about security? I have Cygwin installed if
that makes any difference.

I was also wondering what anybody thinks about simultaneous logins? I am
able to login on the machine and from windows telnet at the same time,
is that secure?

Thanks

PS. My praise goes out to Red Hat(6.1) on this one too. Making the
default kernel with IP Masq built in saved me allot of time.

--
Dave Erickson
"People are where they are because