Re: [TCLUG:11287] Remote logins...

On Sun, 19 Dec 1999, Scott wrote:

> better license than the original ssh, plus it's gone through
> the entire OpenBSD security audit process.

Dude.  The ssh people have to take most of the credit for openssh.  All
openssh is from my knowledge is that someone hacked out the non-free
parts, applied patches, and did some decent checking for bounds problems
and buffer overflows.

So what?

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | The first thing we do,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |  let's kill all the lawyers.
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |   -- Wm. Shakespere, "Henry VI"