connect to network without ethernet?

I was lucky enough to get the last of the computers from Ben and
actually put together a pretty nice IBM PS/2 System.

2 floppies
545 MB SCSI hard drive
2x SCSI CD-ROM Drive
24 MB RAM
MCA Bus
Sound card

I installed Debian 2.1 from floppies and got the base system installed
and working. Now however I am at a loss because I did not get an
ethernet card so my question is: does anyone know where I might find one
or, can I connect the machine by some other means such as the serial or
parallel port?

The CD-ROM works I think but it requires a cartridge which I don't have.

Thanks!

--
Dave Erickson
"Always do more than is required