Re: [TCLUG:11361] Caution: wide load

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Dave Erickson wrote:

> My own experience with Mandrake is that 6.1 was a lemon.

I'm getting ready to say the same thing, but I want to test it a bit more
first.

I can't think of a good reason for windows to disappear when I click the
Minimize button, though (using Window Maker).

> Could it have something to do with them releasing it with a pre-release
> 2.2.13 kernel? It just seemed really un finished. Try Red Hat 6.1 it's
> much better.

Actually, I'm looking my Debian Potato CDs in the eye. It's such a bitch
to install, though. Sigh.

--
  Christopher Reid Palmer : http://www.innerfireworks.com/