fetchmail and filtering

I have an imap e-mail account, but my isp doesn't let me filter my mail
(no shell access, no promail file). Is there a way to get fetchmail to
download all my tclug messages and put them in either a local mail file,
or a folder on my imap account? I want to leave other messages on the
server so I can check them when I'm away from my computer. Ideally
fetchmail would only download the headers and not all the messages and
then filter. (I can't just use another e-mail account because then tclug
would bounce my messages since my messages would be sent from a
different account then the one subscribed.)

Thanks,

Ben