Re: [TCLUG:11464] DOSEMU and IPX

IPX.  I am trying to get a SQL requester B-Treive to work and it complains
of not having IPX.  I am trying to get a Clipper 5.2 app to run and wanted
to not have to re-write any of the SQL access routines to lock differently
than they do now (record locks and such).

I will post any successes I have here.

Thanks for the reply and Merry X-Mass to all.

Kelly Black
(No tagline given)