Re: [TCLUG:11492] DinX - video in the kernel

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>         someone mentioned that a windowing system for linux should be built
> into kernel modules. well, here's someone working on such a beastie. :)

Icky poo. keep that software developer crap in userspace. :)

Not like i contribnute to the kernel, but icky icky poo. thats just nasty.

---
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> #nicnac@efnet 612.301.0265
      destiny's admin       | The first thing we do,
 http://www.ringworld.org   |  let's kill all the lawyers.
finger me for gnupg/pgp key |   -- Wm. Shakespere, "Henry VI"