Re: RH Linux (Was:[TCLUG:11507] Help with NE2000/Linksys16 LAN Card)

Just out of curiosity, what do you have against Red Hat? Is it a technical
issue, i.e., you don't like the way they set up the directory tree, or something
else? I am running RH 6.1 on my ThinkPad 1552, and while I did experience a few
hiccups during installation, they were not insurmountable, and now the system
runs just jolly.

I am interested in looking at Storm or Corel Linux for my home workstation,
though, since I share it with my wife.

Dave Sherman (no 'o')

P.S.: No flame wars, please! I am asking out of genuine interest, as I have not
been using Linux very long. I got Red Hat because a friend of mine has a cable
modem, and he downloaded and burned a CD for me.