Re: Hardware

As long as we're on the subject, I could use some input/recommendations
for a backup solution.  I'd like to designate one machine here to handle
the backups, I can network mount everything that I need to backup.  I
have 15 or 20Gb of data that needs to get backed up nightly.  I'd like
to not have to switch tapes 1/2 way through.  I was planning on some
sort of rotational schedule of some sort.  Does anyone have some ideas
as to what drives can handle what capacity, and what the drive/media
cost is?

thanks again
--
Adam Maloney