Re: [TCLUG:11577] Security Concerns:

On Tue, Dec 28, 1999 at 04:51:13PM -0600, Adam Maloney wrote:

> I like the boss to feel that I'm indispensible, hence I make it a
> point to print out my sendmail.cf from time to time and highlight
> things...it's just not the same w/ Postfix :)

	*grin* One solid piece of management advice that I've heard is
that if you have any indispensable people, you should get rid of them.

	One source of this advice is Gerald M. Weinberg who is fairly
well respected.  Look him up on Amazon sometime.  :-)

*grin*,
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature