Re: [TCLUG:11644] firewall packages

Yes, actually I had begun considering the same thing, i.e., giving the AS/400 a
10.1.1.x IP address. I'm still getting my brain around some of the
internet/networking concepts. Very interesting, but a little thick for the week
between Christmas and New Year ;-)

If I do the above, would I then register a domain and give the registered IP to
the firewall? I'll keep reading, but if anyone knows this off-hand...

Dave Sherman