Re: [TCLUG:11644] firewall packages

Actually, I am not concerned with connecting to the other company's lan at all.
In fact, if I never see it, that's fine with me. The only thing I have to do
with them is use the block of IP address(es) they assigned to me for our use,
and use their gateway IP. But I need to allow users connected to the internet to
get at our website (inside the firewall), and also to be able to connect to the
AS/400 using Client Access -- after authentication, of course.

Basically, I am just pretending the other company is like an ISP -- they provide
the T1 line and a small block of static IP addresses for me to use, and it's up
to me to do the rest.

Dave Sherman