Re: [TCLUG:11577] Security Concerns:

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>         anyone happen to know how good ISDN support under OBSD is? what
> about Multilink PPP? It'll be a long while b4 I get DSL in my area
> (Buffalo); so I'm thinking about 64k ISDN or bonded modems...

     I thought I read somewhere a couple years back that
cable modems were being rolled out in Buffalo.  Was
interesting to me at the time because I'm stuck in Delano
for the time being and anything faster than my tempermental
28.8 (more like 2400) gets my attention.

Scott
--
The sweet things don't stick around but the bullshit lasts forever.
 -Nicole Blackman