Re: [TCLUG:11577] Security Concerns:

>     Anyone know if the openbsd kids improved the process of
>installing for 2.6?  2.5 was quite painful, almost as bad as
>debian.
        I didn't think 2.5 was *that* bad. as long as you followed the
directions. then again, I never tried any really complicated partitioning
schemes. it was definitely an interesting trip back to the way that things
*used to be*. ;)
        I will try 2.6 one of these days; as soon as I figure out what
mail/news setup I want on my Linux box.
        anyone happen to know how good ISDN support under OBSD is? what
about Multilink PPP? It'll be a long while b4 I get DSL in my area
(Buffalo); so I'm thinking about 64k ISDN or bonded modems...

Carl Soderstrom.
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091