Re: [TCLUG:11633] Ip address timouts

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 09:20:33PM -0600, Nate Carlson wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Dec 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:
> > 	In my 3-4 months of having DSL, the only problems I've ever had
> > were because my ISP is trying to use Cisco equipment that doesn't work
> > the way Cisco says it's supposed to.  Specifically, their ATM router
> > doesn't quite handle the 1000's of PVCs required to do DSL for that many
> > customers.
> >

> Let me guess... Vector?

	Yep.  I'm kinda annoyed at them, but willing to stick it out for
awhile longer.  They deal well with people who want odd things like
static IPs.  I'm an old Wavefront customer and knew Craig personally.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature