Re: [TCLUG:3871] permission problem

Check the ownership and permissions of the local mount directories
on machines. We had a similar problem on a few AIX machines
at work some time ago and we discovered that it has to do
with the directory permissions of the client machines that the
remote directory was mounted on.

I do not remember the details but I will look around and see if anybody
else does.
--
sandipan