Re: [TCLUG:3879] Wyse 320 Terminal to PC Serial

I have a DEC VT320 connected to my PC.  I use
a normal null-modem cable.  I'm not sure what
kind of connector is on the Wyse, but if it is
DB25 or DB9 just get a null-modem cable.

As Wade suggested Dexis is a good place to check
for computer stuff.  They have an entire warehouse
of old used computer stuff.

Tim

tclug-list-help@listserv.real-time.com