xfig libraries

Hey everybody,

I've been playing around with xfig lately, trying to make some electrical
circuit diagrams for my physics class. I noticed that there are some
prefab library elements available, but they didn't seem to be installed
on my RH5.2 system. The xfig homepage doesn't seem to have any links to
the libraries themselves so I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if
someone could make those libraries available for D/L.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your