RE: [TCLUG:3955] Voicemail software?

Forgot to mention that the kvoice software I talked about in my prev. email
works on top of vgetty. The only problem I have with vgetty itself is lack
of (or hard to find?) documentation. There doesn't seem to be much of
anything with the distro, no man page, no Web site, nothing. Kvoice didn't
have much either, but at least the GUI made it a little more self-evident.

Neal