cvs "space" hosting

Anybody know of any sites that let you have a cvs account/space
like ftp/web space.

I would like to be able to maintain some code to allow
a others to checkin/checkout and maintain a bug tracking
system.

The way we work now is to transfer files to each other
using e-mail and having procmail/ftp scripts to keep all
the files in sync.

It would be nice to get cvs, a bug reporting and a task management
system for being able to work on projects when people are not
all in the same place.

We are also trying to see if we can come up with such a bundle.
But not sure if it is something terribly useful to people.

Thanks,
sandipan