Re: [TCLUG:4058] cvs "space" hosting

Real Time has a cvs server, but I never thought about offering it as a
service :-)

Real Time currently maintains the vanilla netrek server, inl netrek
server and COW netrek client all in cvs.

But the access to the machine is very restrictive. It is behind a
firewall and the only port open on the firewall is the cvs port. This
is my attempt to try to keep the server as secure as possible.

Do you understand cvs well enough to do all you need to do with the
cvs command space and only the cvs command space?

Quoting pani@frontiernet.net (pani@frontiernet.net):