Re: [TCLUG:4073] netzero.com

well i figured something out:
the program doesn't even use the windows dialup networking dialer for logging
on.  I've tried using minicom to just dial the number, but when i get a login
prompt and login, it says invalid password.  I'm guessing that either the
program isn't sending plain text, or it adds some characters to either the
password and/or the username.  Someone needs to figure this out, because
that's all that's preventing it from working under linux (or any other os for
that matter).

serge