Re: [TCLUG:4074] Forcing window dimensions in WindowMaker (ReallyICA Client)...

The new WinFrame ICA Client has settings for window sizes and locations.
In the ICASetup utiltiy (usually /usr/lib/ICAClient/wfcmgr -> Option
-> Settings... "Windows" from the drop-down menu), you can specify the
desired resolution for the WinFrame ICA Client.  Next, hit "Apply" and
you're all set!  The changes will be saved under .ICAClient/wfclient.ini.
You can do it by hand by inserting the following into the file:

DesiredHRES = 640
DesiredVRES = 480

Usually in a window manager setting, you can specify dimentions by adding
the -geometry flag at the command line:
xterm -geometry 100x45+200+60
is an example.

Peter Lukas